Memorial day at the Beach

Thursday, April 2, 2009



* Today I downloaded Photoshop trial and had to retouch
 some photos and use some of the fun filters. I love photoshop!





Presleigh loving her blanket!


*   Presleigh and I had fun just laying around all day long. 
She did feel a little better today. Which I was glad to see.
So I decided to try to do her hair. It was really cute,
because she just sat there and was loving it. I was so excited 
when I realized that her hair can finally fit into Pig Tales.
Yeah! I just love the Pig Tales. So, Then of course I had to take 
Some Pictures of her with her first Pig Tales. 




Presleigh and her first Pig Tales! 

Look at her chubby cheeks! I love them.

She loves Mac and Cheese

I think she is feeling much better!

Her smile makes me smile :)

2 comments:

The Eigenbrood's said...

Presleigh's hair is SO cute! I'm so glad she's feeling better!!

the doumas said...

love the pigtails! how'd you get them so high up? i'm glad she's feeling better!