Memorial day at the Beach

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

She is sick Again



My pour little girl is sick again. It all started
on Sunday afternoon when she just wanted nothing 
to do with any kind of food. This continued through 
Monday. And along with the not eating on Monday , 
she had diarrhea and then throw up every were.
Then I knew she had the flu. Then Tuesday came 
and she had the same symptoms, but in the late
afternoon she began to cough this continued through
the night until this morning. When Presleigh woke up
she looked like she had been crying but, no her eye
was just watering. This continued along with her 
cough and no eating and diarrhea. So, I took her to the
doctors to find out that she HAD the flu and now has
an infection in her chest and an infection inside her eye
along with the beginning stage on pink eye on the outside.
Presleigh had to get two shots today and I have to put eye
drops in her eyes twice daily along with antibiotic twice
daily. The doctor wants to see her tomorrow as well.
Lets just hope she feels better soon. I just hate seeing my
little CUPCAKE like this.

3 comments:

Ashley Luster said...

Hope she feels better soon =(

The Eigenbrood's said...

Oh Amber! I'm so sorry! I hope she feels better soon! I'll keep her in my prayers!

THE GAUDY FAMILY said...

Thanks for the comments both of you. Presleigh went back to the doctor today and already feeling a little better :)