Memorial day at the Beach

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Easter 2009
Presleigh Finding the Easter Eggs


Our Easter was a lot of fun this year. We began our
morning by going to Danny's parents church and then to his
parents house for brunch. All the grand kids got a little Easter
basket. Then we finished in the afternoon at my parents house,
with a Easter egg hunt for Presleigh and my little sister madison.
It was to cute this year watching Presleigh hunt for Easter eggs.
Then we had dinner and Presleigh opened her Easter basket
from my parents. Lets just say she got lots of fun new stuff! It was
a fun filled day with lots of love and laughter with Family.

I have a lot of pictures to post from Easter so hang in there.
And just for fun I am going to post our family picture from last
Easter and this Easter to see how much all three of us have
changed.

XOXO
Amber


Presleigh and Mommy
Cousin Carly and Presleigh 

Daddy and Presleigh

Presleigh 1st Easter 2008 (Wow! We have changed a lot)

Presleigh 2Nd Easter 2009 (This is better then last year family picture)


Papa Dan and Presleigh


Presleigh with her Aunt Madison &
Great Granddaddy



Presleigh Looking to see what is in
these eggs?
 
So excited to hunt for those Easter Eggs


Presleigh with Mommy, Grand mommy, and 
GiGi

Presleigh wanting to go for a ride in the barbie car
Aunt Donielle Taking Presleigh for a ride in
the Barbie car. Who is the kid here? LOL
Presleigh liking her ride in the barbie car!
Mike and Donnie( I think they are in love? Or maybe
I told them to pose like this? LOl)
Presleigh and her Great Granddaddy helping
her find more Eggs


7 comments:

the doumas said...

Cute pics! I love the one of Presleigh and Madison.

THE GAUDY FAMILY said...

Adri, did you mean Presleigh and Donielle?

Anonymous said...

you look amazing!! how did you get so skinny in just one year? I just had a baby two months ago and could use your tips! please share =) you look SO awesome!!!!!

lindsey

Anonymous said...

ps. I found your site through Megan Doumas site =) you have a beautiful family!

lindsey

THE GAUDY FAMILY said...

Lindsey,

Thank you so much for the nice comments :) well, I have been just really watching how much I eat. For example Instead of eating three or four pieces of pizza
I may only eat one or one in half pieces and It is enough to make me full, but not full, to were I can't move. And I watch how much soda I drink because I drink alot of soda. Also, I noticed that about three months ago when my daughter was moving and walking the weight started to come off. I am always chasing her.LOL

Amber

Anonymous said...

darn it... i was hoping your were going to tell me there was a magic potion or pill haha! i guess watching what you eat and moving around is the only way to do it =( well i hope to look as great as you do!! your daughter is just so precious too! are you going to have more? you and your husband make one adorable baby!

lindsey

The Eigenbrood's said...

I agree, Amber you look GREAT! Good for you!!
Hey-Lindsey-what is your last name? I think I may know you....