Memorial day at the Beach

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Today, the girls and there kids came out to have
a playdate. It is always fun getting the kids to play and see
how they play together. I think the older they get the better
they play together.

Thanks girls for coming out here today. I know Presleigh
had a blast! Next time it should be warmer and we will
have to go swimming! the kids will love it.


XOXO
AMber

Presleigh & I, Julia & AJ, Tracy & Connor, and
Adri & Mya
Mya Grace, you are too cute!
Got love Connor smile! 
I thought I could get there picture on the fireplace?
Hi Connor
This is the best one I got girls?
Mya and AJ playing outside
Presleigh thinking she is a big girl

Connor and Presleigh playing

2 comments:

the doumas said...

cute pics! i like that first one. it's really good of you and Presleigh. i want to find that old one of tracy, you, me, and the babies now!

The Ratcliff's said...

thank you for removing my zit and thinning my face! ur the best.
such a cute pic!!