Memorial day at the Beach

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Birthday Dinner (Monday Night)

  Monday Night, I went to dinner with some of my girl friends.
My friend Tracy and I share the same Birthday. So, we all met up
in Chino Hills at Lucilia's for dinner. This is my favorite restaurant. 
The best part was we were all kid free this night! YEAH!
Dinner was so much fun! All of us got to talk and listen to each other,
and not have to worry about our children. Adri and I decided that
we have to do that more often. Thanks girls for a really fun night.

XOXO
Amber




3 comments:

the doumas said...

it was so fun! hope you had a great birthday!!

The Eigenbrood's said...

thanks for inviting me! what a fun dinner!! and yes, we should do it more often!

The Ratcliff's said...

thanks for the pic! so when is our next kid free dinner? im ready!