Memorial day at the Beach

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Presleigh and Daddy eating Ice Cream!


Late this afternoon after Presleigh decided that she would wear her whole dinner all over her clothes, I had to take her clothes off. While I was getting Presleigh clean clothes together Daddy was watching and keeping Presleigh busy for me. Well, Little did I know that he was teaching her a bad habit that bugs me to no end. I came around the corner to get Presleigh to go up stairs for her bath and I see Presleigh on the counter and Daddy feeding her Ice cream out of the carton. So,  even though I was a little mad I had to get my camera. Let just say I am glad I took these pictures, because they are too cute.:) 
She already has a sweet tooth.

I guess daddy was not feeding it to
 her fast enough she had to grab the carton.

Were did all the Ice Cream go?

I love this one!

1 comment:

Amanda A said...

Oh my gosh, that is hilarious! Ice cream already! Leave it to dads to teach the kids these habits... although I am sure Jackson will learn the ice cream habit from me! Hope you guys are doing well! Miss you!