Memorial day at the Beach

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Today Presleigh and I had a fun day. Went to Julie's house and
had a play date. Adri and Mya Were there along with the other
Julie and AJ. Our friend Tracy and Connor were not there this
time, but I know we all missed them. After, we all had lunch the
kids were getting a little restless in the house so I thought we 
should go outside. I had brought Presleigh Bubbles from Gymboree
that she loves. Adri and I blew bubbles for the kids and then
attempted to take pictures. Then shortly after this Presleigh and I
Headed home and the second we got into the car she was asleep. 
It was a good end to a good day!



I think Presleigh really likes the bubbles


Avery is too cute


Presleigh and AJ

Avery,  Mya, Presleigh and AJ

I think this is too funny! 



  Presleigh really liked that tree?



Mya, always  good when we are taking pictures.           

 AJ Praying that this will be over soon.      


Mya and AJ

2 comments:

the doumas said...

ok I'm laughing at AJ's pic! that is too funny. and Mya looks just like Steve in that one. thanks for posting these!

The Eigenbrood's said...

LOL!!!! AJ's pic so so funny! And the one of him grabbing hold of Mya is hilarious! Silly boy!