Memorial day at the Beach

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

PRESLEIGH FRACTURED HER COLLAR BONE

About a week ago Presleigh had fallen off our bed. We normally don't let her up on our bed because I just don't , and we were moving our dresser and she kept trying to hold on to me so I put her up there and gave her some snacks and then we continued to put the drawers in the dresser and next thing I know she is crawling and then just fell and I could not get there fast enough. We did not see how she fell, but it was bad because she cry ed for almost an hour and half. we got her to calm down and then she drank a bottle and went to bed. The next morning she screamed when I pick her up out of her crib, so Danny and I took her to Her Doctor and they sent us to X-rays and they found nothing. So sent us home and said to give her Motrin 3 times a day. Well, she is still holding her arm to her side and screaming when she falls.And on Sunday after her bath she was on her changing table and the light was hitting her just right and I saw a yellowish bruise and I felt something sticking out a little.  So, I told danny I am taking her in again it has been over a week and half. Today, I took her and found out that in fact she fractured her collar bone. It is  so sad when they told me.  I have to watch her very carefully , because as of right now there is nothing they can do, but if she was to fall and hurt it again in the next few weeks then she would have to have a back brace on. So, it will take about 2weeks to heel. Our poor little Presleigh 

No comments: